Amenities at Our Montana Bed and Breakfast
Good Medicine Lodge provides great service, gourmet food and all the amenities you could need to enjoy your visit to Whitefish Montana.
We want our guests to feel at home as soon as they step foot into Good Medicine Lodge. We believe that it’s the little things in life that set your experiences apart from others, and we’ve worked hard to make sure your experience at our Montana bed and breakfast will be extraordinary.
Our amenities have been specifically designed to enhance your stay. Please know that if there is something you have forgotten to bring with you or if there is anything special you are requesting, please do not hesitate to ask. We would be happy to help make your stay as relaxed as possible at our Montana bed and breakfast!
OUR ECO-FRIENDLY METHODS:
In addition to our outstanding service and amenities, we also strive to be as environmentally conscious as possible. Here is just a few of the ways we dedicate ourselves to sustainability practices:
- We compost approximately 1000 lbs. of food waste per year with locally owned Dirt Rich Compost.
- Our backyard and indoor edible gardens ensure that we are enriching not just our breakfast plates, but helps nature thrive in immeasurable ways.
- We have very little food waste. We make only what is needed and leftovers are often provided to feed our family and staff.
- We use compostable to go containers whenever possible.
- Our in-house roasted third-wave specialty Good Medicine Coffee is typically organic by way of forced small farming practices and provided at a fair-trade.
- The guest room linens are made of 100% organic cotton by Coyuchi.
- We do not use bleach, perfumes or harsh chemicals when laundering the linens. Only lavender oil, vinegar and unscented formulas.
- All the trash is sorted to be recycled: #1 and #2 plastics, aluminum, paper, cardboard and anything that we are able to recycle – we do!
- We keep packaging to a minimum whenever possible by utilizing reusable containers vs. plastic one time use products.
- Our guest bathroom shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand soap is all produced locally (Sage and Cedar and Amalgamated SOPE) and refilled reusing large format containers.
Now that you know all of our amenities, it’s time to book your getaway. Browse our accommodations to pick your favorite, then book your stay! We can’t wait to host you.
- Three Dog Down Comforters and Pillows
- Luxury Robes
- Coyuchi Organic Linens
- Organic and Locally Crafted Toiletries by Sage and Cedar and SOPE
- Hair Dryer
- Alarm Clock with USB Port
- Bedside Power Outlets and USB
- White Noise Machine
- In Room Heat and AC Control
- Complimentary Fresh Baked Cookies, In-House Roasted Coffee, Espresso, Steep’s Tea (more info)
- Nourishing Full Breakfast – Organic, seasonal and locally harvested when possible (more info)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Guest Computer/Printer
- Outdoor Hot Tub (typically closed on Tuesdays 9am to 8pm for maintenance)
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit
- Guest Laundry Room – detergent/iron provided
- Complimentary Appetizer and Beverage at Check-in (3 – 5pm)
- WAVE Aquatic and Fitness Center Passes
- Free S.N.O.W. Shuttle Bus to Whitefish Mountain Resort (more info)
- TV Room/Library
- Multiple Common Areas
- Exquisite Gardens
- Extensive Patio and Deck Areas
- Ski Room with Ski and Boot Dryer
- Smoke Free Property
- Free Off Street Parking
- Guest Bar with Ice, Refrigerator and Microwave
- Concierge Services
- Retail Nook Featuring Local and Handcrafted Gifts