Owner of Good Medicine Lodge, Ryan Grenier, has twenty years experience in the fitness world. He has worked as a personal trainer, coach, personal training manager and a liaison for client’s working with Physical Therapists. To learn more about Ryan Grenier, click here.
Winter Health & Fitness Retreat – December 2020 through April 2021
Join Ryan and a group of other motivated guests begin a new and improved journey learning about health and fitness. This is a three night program that includes:
- A three night stay at our highly acclaimed Good Medicine Lodge Bed & Breakfast
- Accommodations, Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Appetizers are all included
- FRIDAY – Check In (3pm or later) Meet, Mingle and Settle in.
- SATURDAY – Start with a typical full breakfast from 7:30am – 9:30am. Introduction Meeting begins at 9:45am with Mobility and Core Body Work, and Goal Setting. Nutritional Guidance and Kitchen Demonstration to follow. A homemade and nutritional lunch is provided around noon. A Group Jog/Walk to Whitefish Lake followed up with a Body Weight Exercise Demonstration back at the lodge, End of Day Wrap Up Outlining Key Concepts. Group is dismissed around 3pm for you to explore Whitefish, relax back at the Good Medicine Lodge or plan any activity they wish for the evening.
- SUNDAY – Breakfast again from 7:30am – 9:30am. Then a Group Check In at 9:45am leading into a more Intensive Mat Workout encompassing Good Form and Balance Techniques, Education Around Success and Building from it. Discussion to include How to Learn From Failures, Balancing Life/Work/Family, Understanding Your Limits and Staying Consistent with a Positive Mindset. At noon, a homemade lunch will be provided in our beautiful dining room. Lunch discussion may includes the latest on Health Trends (ie. Keto, Intermittent Fasting, etc.) Afternoon Training Session involves another Group Outing Snowshoeing at one of the local Whitefish Legacy Trails. We will be discussing the Five Elements of Fitness: Strength, Balance, Nutrition, Mobility, Endurance and Recovery. Group is dismissed around 3pm to explore, relax or plan to use your time in Whitefish as you wish.
- MONDAY – Breakfast and Check Out (by 11am)
- Each participant will take home handouts with key information discussed at the retreat, as well as individual packets listing goals and helpful reminders that can help keep you on track when you leave Good Medicine Lodge that you can easily use as a guide when you return home.
- Each participant will also be taking home a goody bag with nutritional products, health supplies and other miscellaneous things to keep you inspired on your journey.
- $875 per person (price covers standard queen bed room. Taxes NOT included.)
- Couples and friends are encouraged to attend – $675 per couple or two friends sharing standard room (Taxes are NOT included.)
- Please call us to reserve (406) 862-5488.
- Note: dates are somewhat flexible. Please call to inquire about availability.
We offer locals living within 20 miles of the 59937 Whitefish zip code a 15% discount to join. Please call us directly to reserve your place with the group (406) 862-5488. You can choose to stay at Good Medicine Lodge and do the full program or join along on Saturday or Sunday only (breakfast and lunch included) Price: $145 (not including taxes).
Our standard cancellation policy applies when reserving or cancelling. See here for details.
Due to Covid 19, space is limited to 4 people in order to ensure six feet social distancing. All equipment is sanitized. Everyone will be required to wear masks when gathering in kitchen for demonstrations. Masks will not be required during workouts and while dining, where there is ample space to spread out.