Flathead is adorned with Native American inspired and hand crafted artwork. It's the perfect room for the simple traveler on the hunt for adventure in Northwestern Montana.
Call (406) 862-5488 for reservations or Book Online
The Flathead Tribe (also known as Salish) is a part of the rich culture that surrounds northwestern Montana. Providing a taste of this region’s deep rooted history, this queen bedroom features native American artwork. The newly renovated bathroom has a tub and shower, vaulted ceilings and a skylight.
This room can accommodate a maximum of 2 people. Sorry no children under the age of 4.
Each guest room includes our gourmet breakfast with homemade pastries and granola.
- Queen Bed
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Private Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combination
- Bathroom Skylight
- Located on Second Floor
- Three Dog Down Comforters and Pillows
- Luxury Robes
- Coyuchi Organic Linens
- Organic and Locally Crafted Toiletries by Sage and Cedar and SOPE
- Hair Dryer
- Alarm Clock with USB Port
- Bedside Power Outlets and USB
- White Noise Machine
- In Room Heat and AC Control
- Complimentary Fresh Baked Cookies, In-House Roasted Coffee, Espresso, Steep’s Tea (more info)
- Nourishing Full Breakfast – Organic, seasonal and locally harvested when possible (more info)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Guest Computer/Printer
- Outdoor Hot Tub (typically closed on Tuesdays 9am to 8pm for maintenance)
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit
- Guest Laundry Room – detergent/iron provided
- Complimentary Appetizer and Beverage at Check-in (3 – 5pm)
- WAVE Aquatic and Fitness Center Passes
- Free S.N.O.W. Shuttle Bus to Whitefish Mountain Resort (more info)
- TV Room/Library
- Multiple Common Areas
- Exquisite Gardens
- Extensive Patio and Deck Areas
- Ski Room with Ski and Boot Dryer
- Smoke Free Property
- Free Off Street Parking
- Guest Bar with Ice, Refrigerator and Microwave
- Concierge Services
- Retail Nook Featuring Local and Handcrafted Gifts
Through out the year we offer a variety of lodging packages and local business deals.
Local artisian, chocolates, seasonal flowers, wine, champagne, or personal stretch sessions. #splurge